Yuglofit - black walnut extract on refined kerosene
Description: Yuglofit - black walnut extract to purified kerosene. It is the means of the broadest spectrum of action. Yuglofit - is the improved analogue Todikamp means, which is characteristic of the anti-tumor effect.
"Todikamp" and Hilda Clarke, who successfully treated cancer patients with alcohol tincture of black walnut - for the manufacture of the drug two methods M. P.Todiki who created the drug on the basis of purified kerosene and walnut were used.
unripe fruits of black walnut used for making infusions (Juglans nigra). Black Walnut - related plant walnut. It has larger massive fruits and hard shell, and has a greater concentration of nutrients. Most of the fruit is valued for the pericarp, in which there is a maximum concentration of elements.
It possesses high antibacterial activity due to its high content of substances - juglone. This natural antibiotic shown to be highly effective against most pathogenic microorganisms and have found extensive use in medicine for the treatment of bacterial and parasitic diseases. This substance is contained in other plants, but the leader of its content is undeniable is black walnut.
Black walnut alcoholate has no such high tissue penetration properties, unlike the same tinctures, but based on kerosene. He further and deeper throughout the body curative substances contained in it. In addition, preparations are more stable paraffin, steady, less oxidized, and therefore can be kept much longer. This new product - a tincture of black walnut on the purified kerosene.
An important means of property - the ability to eliminate the excruciating pain in oncology, toxicity.
PhD, a healer, GA Garbuzov writes: "Of course, to say that such an effect of anesthesia is shown at all, ie 100% is impossible, but the percentage of analgesia according to my observations and written reports from patients taking Yuglofit, is high enough - it is about 40 to 60%. And these were exhausting pain, even in cases where conventional anesthesia drugs from the official medicine hardly helped ... "
- The amount of ascorbic acid in the black walnut nearly 8 times greater than its content of black currant.
- It contains vitamins B, necessary for the normal course of metabolic processes in the body, as well as carotene and vitamin female youth - tocopherol.
- Lanolevaya acid - another substance contained in the skins of black walnut, is not produced in the human body, but plays an important role in the breakdown of fat and lower cholesterol levels in the blood. Its shortage can lead to the formation of atherosclerotic plaques on the walls of blood vessels and the formation of lesions in the liver.
- The product does not possess redox properties, whereby the extracted substances remain in its original form.
- High penetrating power makes it easy to deliver the dissolved treatment components to all organs and tissues of the body.
- It has a long shelf life without reducing the therapeutic effect.
- It has a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic effect.
- It is recommended as an anthelmintic, antiparasitic agent.
- It has antioxidant, immunomodulatory, antineoplastic, a restorative effect on the body.
- It regulates the body's metabolism and functional activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
Indications for use :
- support system disease - sciatica, diseases of the joints;
- gastritis, gastric ulcer;
- runny nose, nasal polyps, sinusitis;
- coronary artery disease;
- thrombophlebitis, varicose veins;
- disruption of the reproductive system;
- cancer pathology.
Composition: walnut (Juglans nigra), purified kerosene.
Product form: liquid 250 ml.
The method of administration and dosage: 30 drops 3 times a day before meals. The course of 1 month, then 1 month break. So you need to repeat 3 times (month and receive a month break). After 6 months, it is recommended to repeat the reception rate. Dosing frequency, dosage and duration of the course can be adjusted by your doctor.
Contraindications individual intolerance to the components, hypertension, myocardial infarction, heart disorders, liver diseases (cirrhosis, hepatitis, etc.), Pregnant or lactating women, children up to 9 years. It is not recommended to combine chemotherapy, antibiotics or other serious health effects, as well as alcohol intake.
After an internal reception is sometimes seen belching, nausea, burning sensation in the stomach. It recommended taking the drug on an empty stomach in order to reduce side effects, and then lie down and do not eat food for 2 hours.
Not recommended for co-administration with psychotropic substances and lowers blood pressure, as well as the combination with alcohol. If possible, should limit time in the sun, eliminate stress and fatigue.
Storage: Store in clean, dry, protected from light, ventilated at a temperature of 15? C to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%. Allowed precipitation.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Manufacturer: LLC "Herbs of the Northern Caucasus", Russia.